Rapid (self-directed) e-courses
- Reporting Conflicts: International Humanitarian Law for Media Professionals NEW!
- Performance Management for NGOs and Community-based Organizations
- Introduction to International Humanitarian Law
- Droits de l’enfant
- Human Rights in Europe
- Droits des réfugiés et des personnes déplacées internes
- Rights of the Child
- Rights of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
Upcoming tutored e-learning courses
May-June 2015 (Second term)
– Gender and Human Rights (Foundation Course)
– Migration and Asylum (Foundation Course)
– Project Cycle Management
– Monitoring & Evaluation in the NGO Sector
– Change: Combining History Learning and Human Rights Education NEW! – apply by 25 April
– Corporate Social Responsibility
– International Human Rights Law (Foundation Course)
- Use of ICTs and Social Media for Human Rights Work
– Indigenous Peoples’ Rights
– Effective Leadership for Humanitarian Action and Social Change NEW!
September-October 2015 (Third term) (Registration deadline: 1 June 2015)
– Gender-based Violence
– Human Rights in Humanitarian Action and Disaster Relief (Foundation Course)
- The Right to Education
– Child Rights-Based Approaches (Advanced Course)
– Gender Mainstreaming (Gender Equality-Advanced Course)
- Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality Programming NEW!
- Human Trafficking and Smuggling
– Resilience, Humanitarian Action and Human Development NEW!
– Citizens and Advocacy (Advanced Course)
– Environment and Human Rights
– Women, Peace and Security