- Coaching NEW!
- Performance Management for NGOs and Community-based Organizations NEW!
- Reporting Conflicts: International Humanitarian Law for Media Professionals NEW!
- Introduction to International Humanitarian Law
- Droits de l’enfant
- Human Rights in Europe
- Droits des réfugiés et des personnes déplacées internes
- Rights of the Child
- Rights of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
Upcoming tutored e-learning courses
February-April 2015 (First term)
18 March-28 April
– Corporate Social Responsibility
May-June 2015 (Second term)
29 April-9 June
– Gender and Human Rights (Foundation Course)
– Human Trafficking and Smuggling
– Migration and Asylum (Foundation Course)
– Project Cycle Management
– Resilience, Humanitarian Action and Human Development NEW!
6 May-16 June
– Monitoring & Evaluation in the NGO Sector
27 May-7 July
– Indigenous Peoples’ Rights
– Effective Leadership for Humanitarian Action and Social Change NEW!