Rapid (self-directed) e-courses
- Reporting Conflicts: International Humanitarian Law for Media Professionals NEW!
- Performance Management for NGOs and Community-based Organizations
- Introduction to International Humanitarian Law
- Droits de l’enfant
- Human Rights in Europe
- Droits des réfugiés et des personnes déplacées internes
- Rights of the Child
- Rights of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
Upcoming tutored e-learning courses
May-June 2015 (Second term)
6 May-16 June
– Monitoring & Evaluation in the NGO Sector
13 May-23 June
– Combining History Learning and Human Rights Education NEW! – apply by 15 April
27 May-7 July
– Indigenous Peoples’ Rights
– Effective Leadership for Humanitarian Action and Social Change NEW!
September-October 2015 (Third term) (Registration deadline: 1 June 2015)
2 September-13 October
– Gender-based Violence
– Human Rights in Humanitarian Action and Disaster Relief (Foundation Course)
- The Right to Education
2 September-17 November
– Child Rights-Based Approaches
– Gender Mainstreaming (Gender Equality-Advanced Course)
16 September-27 October
- Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality Programming NEW!
- Human Trafficking and Smuggling
– Resilience, Humanitarian Action and Human Development NEW!
16 September-1 December
– Citizens and Advocacy (Advanced Course)