Final call for applications for short certificate courses -- February-April 2012
HREA is issuing a final call for applications for the following short certificate courses, which will be offered in the first trimester of 2012 (February-April):
- Children in War and Armed Conflicts (29 February-10 April 2012) NEW!
- Derecho Internacional Humanitario (29 febrero-10 abril 2012)
- Development and Human Rights: Implications for the Globalised World (15 February-27 March 2012)
- Indigenous Peoples' Rights (7 March-17 April 2012) NEW!
- International Refugee Law and Contemporary Challenges (22 February-3 April 2012)
- The European System of Human Rights Protection and Promotion (22 February-3 April 2012)
- The Right to Education (15 February-27 March 2012)
These short e-learning courses are six weeks in duration and involve approximately 40 hours of reading, interaction with participants and instructor on discussion boards, quizzes and "webinars".
Applications can be submitted online. For further information about each course please click on the course link above. The application deadline is 21 December 2011. For a listing of all upcoming courses, please visit www.hrea.org/courses
Distance Learning Programme, HREA
About HREA's Distance Learning Programme
Since 2002, over 4,500 human rights defenders, development workers, staff members of international organisations and graduate students have successfully participated in Human Rights Education Associates (HREA)'s e-learning courses.
Further information about HREA's Distance Learning Programme can be found at: http://www.hrea.org/DLP/
Enter your email address to receive daily human rights news.|