Call for applications for short certificate courses -- May-June 2011
HREA is issuing a call for applications for the following short certificate courses, which will be offered in the second trimester of 2011 (May-July):
- Business and Human Rights (11 May-21 June 2011) NEW!
- Human Rights and Alternative Dispute Resolution (2 May-12 June 2011) NEW!
- Human Rights and Transitional Justice (18 May-28 June 2011)
- International Trade and Human Rights: Balancing the Act (16 May-26 June 2011)
- Minority Rights, Indigenous Peoples and International Law (18 May-28 June 2011)
- The European System of Human Rights Protection and Promotion (16 May-26 June 2011)
- The United Nations Human Rights System (11 May-21 June 2011)
- Women in War and Armed Conflicts (2 May-12 June 2011)
These short e-learning courses are six weeks in duration and involve approximately 30 hours of reading, interaction with participants and instructor on discussion boards, "webinars" with invited guests, and short assessments.
Applications can be submitted online. For further information about each course please click on the course link above. The application deadline is 15 April 2011. For a listing of all upcoming courses, please visit www.hrea.org/courses
Distance Learning Programme, HREA
About HREA's Distance Learning Programme
Since 2002, over 4,000 human rights defenders, development workers, staff members of international organisations and graduate students have successfully participated in Human Rights Education Associates (HREA)'s e-learning courses.
Further information about HREA's Distance Learning Programme can be found at: http://www.hrea.org/DLP/
Enter your email address to receive daily human rights news.|