Carr Center for Human Rights Policy's 2005-2006 Fellowships

Dear Colleagues,

The Carr Center for Human Rights Policy's is calling for applications for
it's 2005-2006 Fellowships. The Carr Center offers two separate fellowship
types: The Carr Center Fellowships for Academics and Scholars
(non-stipendiary) and the Carr Center Fellowships for Activists and
Practitioners (stipendiary). Eligibility requirements and application
procedures differ. The deadline is March 18, 2005 for both types.

Further details and copies of the application can be found on our website:
http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/cchrp/fellows.shtml

We are most grateful for your assistance in publicizing these fellowships.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Eleanor Ilus Benko
Program Officer
Carr Center for Human Rights Policy
John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
Tel: (617) 496-0351
http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/cchrp

======== Global Human Rights Education listserv ========
Send mail intended for the list to <hr-education@hrea.org>.