The John Smith Fellowship Programme 2004

THE JOHN SMITH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME 2004

The John Smith Fellowship Scheme is an intensive, 6 week programme on good
governance, democracy and social justice. It is available to promising
young leaders from Russia, the Ukraine, Armenia, Moldova, Georgia and
Kyrgyzstan.

We are currently seeking applications from potential candidates for our
2004 Fellowship Programme, to take place in June/July next year. I would
be grateful if you could encourage anyone interested to apply and
circulate this message widely. Information on our recruitment criteria,
application details and deadlines can be obtained from the British Council
website:

http://www.britishcouncil.org/jsmithpublic/index.htm

Country links from this page will give details of the application process
in each of our six Fellowship countries.

Thank you for your assistance.

Amy Pollard
Assistant to the Director, The John Smith Memorial Trust

======== Global Human Rights Education listserv ========
Send mail intended for the list to <hr-education@hrea.org>.
Archives of the list can be found at:
http://www.hrea.org/lists/hr-education/markup/maillist.php