Re: Human rights and music

In 1998 or 1999, I'm not sure which year, Index on Censorship, a
bi-monthly journal produced an issue on "dissident" music and with it
produced a companion CD of "dissident" music from around the world. The
journal is published in England and has a web site at:
<http://www.indexoncensorship.org> e-dress is
<contact@indexoncensorship.org>.

Pamela Goldberg
Associate Professor