Seeking funding for HRE program (Grenada)

Dear colleagues,

Greetings from the Grenada Human Rights Organization Inc. (GHRO Inc.) was
launched on December 10th 1999 and is embarking on a Human Rights
Education program for primary and secondary schools in Grenada, Carriacou
and Petite Martinique, which we will like to begin in September 2000.

We have sent out project proposals to two international funding agencies
but we have not had any response as yet. However, if anyone knows about
funding agencies, or is involved in any funding agency that could help us
to realise this objective, please contact GHRO Inc. at:
<grencaprights@hotmail.com> or:

Grenada Human Rights Organization Inc.
P.O. Box 695
St George's
GRENADA
Tel: +1-473-440-3573

Best regards and thanks for any assistance.

Milton Coy
Coordinator
GHRO Inc.

======== Global Human Rights Education listserv ========