Declarations of patients' rights (Slovakia)

Hi,

I am quite new to hr-education, but I find it very useful.

I am involved in the project on patients' rights in the Slovak Republic -
the outcome should be a declaration on patients' rights and may be even
some change in current legislation in this area.

I would like to get in touch with any similar activity groups in other
countries or even any information about relevant web pages would be useful
- thanks in advance!

Have a great day :)))

alexandra

Kusa, Alexandra
Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic
Foreign Relations Department, PHARE Unit
Bratislava
Slovak Republic

======== Global Human Rights Education listserv ========
Send mail intended for the list to <hr-education@hrea.org>.