UNESCO's 2nd Annual Intergenerational Conference (Storss, CT, August 4-13, 2006)

To Whom It May Concern:

It is with great pleasure that I write to you on behalf of the UNESCO
Chair and Institute of Comparative Human Rights.

I would like to take this opportunity to inform your staff of UNESCO's 2nd
Annual Intergenerational Conference, and to request your assistance in
making the event a success. The Intergenerational Conference, entitled
"Human Rights as a Tool for and provide an impetus for, the empowerment of
youth leaders that will enable them to play a crucial and constrictive
role in the development of human rights in their communities. These
leaders are selected from an array of applicant coming from all over the
world. We hope to advertise the conference and application as soon as
possible. The tentative dates for the conference are August 4 - 13, 2006.

We would greatly appreciate your help in advertising this event to
members, contributors, and affiliates of your organization. Application
forms and tentative schedule for the conference can be found at:
http://web.uconn.edu/unescochair/upspecialevents.htm

Please feel free to contact me at the phone number or email listed below.
I look forward to collaborating with you and your staff in making this
event a success for young leaders.

Sincerely,

Stephen J. Larkin
Student Intern, University of Connecticut
UNESCO Chair and Institute of Comparative Human Rights,
UConn - ANC Partnership
233 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4124
Storrs, CT 06269-4124 USA
860.486.9200 Direct Line
860.486.0647 Office Line
860.486.2545 Fax
unescochair@uconn.edu

======== North American Human Rights Education listserv =======
Send mail intended for the list to <     >.
Archives of the list can be found at:
http://www.hrea.org/lists/hr-education-na/
**You are welcome to reprint, copy, archive, quote or re-post this
item, but please retain the original and listserv source.