Global Classroom Initiative in British Columbia

Here is an update on our BCTF/CIDA Global Classroom Initiative.

The new global education flyer is now online at
http://www.bctf.ca/social/GlobalEd/workshops.pdf and a link has
been added to the Global Ed page http://www.bctf.ca/social/GlobalEd/
This flyer has also been mailed out to every school in BC this week.

The flyer showcases:

*Two workshops that we offer:Global Education: In and Beyond the Classroom
and Global Education for Gender Equality
*Teaching resources developed by BC teachers over the past four years
*Information for teachers about how they too can publish their lesson
plans on our site

Marian

Marian Dodds
Assistant Director
Professional and Social Issues Division
British Columbia Teachers Federation
CEP local 464
Phone: 604-871-1865
Fax: 604-871-2286

======== North American Human Rights Education listserv =======
Send mail intended for the list to <       >.
Archives of the list can be found at:
http://www.hrea.org/lists/hr-education-na/
**You are welcome to reprint, copy, archive, quote or re-post this
item, but please retain the original and listserv source.