Request for material on American History X

Dear colleagues,

Did you ever find any info on how to use American History X with college
students?  My students have to watch the film this semester, but I have
not yet decided on what assignment they will do after watching the movie.

Laura Dunn

======== North American Human Rights Education listserv ========
Send mail intended for the list to <hr-education-na@hrea.org>.
Archives of the list can be found at:
http://www.hrea.org/lists/hr-education-na/markup/maillist.php
If you have problems (un)subscribing, contact
<owner-hr-education-na@hrea.org>.