Social Accountability International needs Accreditation and Training Assistant (New York City)

Hello,

	My name is Jason Turner and I am the Office manager with Social
Accountability International, a Non-profit Human Rights organization
dedicated to combating sweatshops.  We currently have a position open for
Accreditation and Training Assistant and would like to post it to your
site.  I am submitting the job announcement in this email, the position is
located in New York City.  Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Jason Turner
Office Manager
Social Accountability International
220 East 23rd Street, Suite 605
New York, NY 10010
USA
Ph: 212-684-1414, Ext. 231
Fax: 212-684-1515

----

SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY INTERNATIONAL
220 East 23rd St Suite 605
New York, NY, 10010
www.sa-intl.org

ACCREDITATION AND TRAINING ASSISTANT

Social Accountability International (SAI) is a charitable human rights
organization founded in 1996 that seeks to improve workplaces and
communities around the world by developing and implementing socially
responsible standards.   To fulfill its mission, SAI convenes all key
sectors, including workers and trade unions, companies, government,
non-governmental organizations, socially responsible investors and
consumers, to operate consensus-based voluntary standards; accredits
qualified organizations to verify compliance; and, promotes understanding
and implementation of such standards worldwide.  SAI systems feature
certification of compliance at the facility level and support for companies
seeking to implement our standards.  SAI leverages the power of responsible
consumers and investors by identifying companies and other organizations
that adopt our standards.

The responsibilities of the Accreditation and Training Assistant include:

*	Respond to requests for information on SA8000 accreditation, auditor
training courses, auditor certification and consultant listing
*	Track course registrations and assemble/ship curriculum materials
*	Prepare course completion certificates
*	Update Accreditation and Training database and files
*	Work with Executive Director on correspondence, scheduling, publications
*	Assist with coordination of accreditation activities for InterAction

Requirements:

*	College level education
*	Knowledge of MS Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
*	Experience with MS Access preferred
*	Good organizational skills
*	Detail oriented
*	Team player with flexibility and sense of humor

Starting date: immediate. Salary: negotiable.  SAI is an EOE.  Please fax
or email cover letter and resume to: Accreditation and Training Assistant
Position, fax: 212-684-1515; email: recruits@sa-intl.org. No calls, please.

======== North American Human Rights Education listserv ========
Send mail intended for the list to <hr-education-na@hrea.org>.
Archives of the list can be found at:
http://www.hrea.org/lists/hr-education-na/markup/maillist.php
If you have problems (un)subscribing, contact
<owner-hr-education-na@hrea.org>.